If you’re a mortgage shopper stressing about whether to lock into a five-year fixed rate, you’re probably wondering if rates can drop further.
No one wants to leave interest savings on the table and it’s way more fun to say you timed your mortgage like a champ.
But those of us waiting for fixed rates to drop much more might be disappointed. Here’s why.
As Kelowna mortgage brokers go, if you are living in or moving to Kelowna and in need of a mortgage, just like choosing the right real estate agent you will often be better off working with a mortgage broker who is experienced in and really knows the Kelowna area. Finding a mortgage broker who knows the Kelowna area AND really knows mortgages can be a little difficult. Dave Lytton gives you knowledgeable, personalized service and always works with your best interest at heart.
- A Kelowna Mortgage Broker with experience has connections others may not
- Mortgage Brokers new to Kelowna may not know local people, places, terms and landmarks
- A Kelowna Mortgage Broker is available to you, locally, when you need them, which is far more convenient
- An experienced local mortgage broker knows the local financing options
- A local mortgage broker knows about limited time or exclusive programs only available locally
If you or someone you know is currently in need of a mortgage broker in Kelowna now or in the future, let’s talk. Give me a call today at 250-862-6630, email me at email@example.com or contact me through this website right now. You can also share this information to your preferred social network using the appropriate links below. Remember, even if I don’t ultimately end up being your mortgage broker, I will gladly answer questions and help however I can. I stand firmly by my motto, “My highest interest is you.”